Everyone must take responsibility for the epidemic of scientific mistrust and ignorance gripping the world and returning polio to the most vulnerable, writes Lauri Zoloth.
- Marinos C. Dalakas, MD
- Nutrition and Post-Polio Lauro S. Halstead, MD, National Rehabilitation Hospital, Washington, DC
- Tips and Techniques for Polio Survivors
- Body's own pain relief 'is best'
- Physiotherapy, braces, special shoes, calipers, and in many cases,
- Fibromyalgia Pain Treatment Options
- Audio MP3 Aclaración del Código "G14"
- Exercise: Use it and Lose it
The Polio Crusade
THE POLIO CRUSADE IN AMERICAN EXPERIENCE A GOOD VIDEO THE STORY OF THE POLIO CRUSADE pays tribute to a time when Americans banded together to conquer a terrible disease. The medical breakthrough saved countless lives and had a pervasive impact on American philanthropy that ... Continue reading..http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/polio/