- Marinos C. Dalakas, MD
- Tips and Techniques for Polio Survivors
- Exercise: Use it and Lose it
- Body's own pain relief 'is best'
- Physiotherapy, braces, special shoes, calipers, and in many cases,
- Nutrition and Post-Polio Lauro S. Halstead, MD, National Rehabilitation Hospital, Washington, DC
- The Post-Polio Institute Protein Power "Diet"
- Fibromyalgia Pain Treatment Options
- Marijuana for Pain Relief: Study Details
- A mutated strain of Polio has made its way to Euro...
- Audio MP3 Aclaración del Código "G14"
2 may. 2017
Poliovirus research offers insights into other viruses that impact global health
In the decades since Dr. Jonas Salk developed the first polio vaccine, cases of polio have exponentially declined. Though once widespread epidemic, the highly infectious childhood disease is now close to global eradication.
The question remains: why would researchers spend time and resources studying a virus already on the brink of total eradication?
Polio, postpolio, vacunas, erradicación, Poliovirus research offers insights into other viruses that impact global health, studying poliovirus
México Post Polio Una Vida Un Camino Una Experiencia
- See more at: http://polioamigossinfronteras.blogspot.mx/#sthash.6PkHAkfM.dpuf
Rincón De Post Polio México-
Polio y Efectos Secundarios SPP