To celebrate International Wheelchair Day on the 1st March, Research Fellow Kay Nias explores the history behind what has arguably been the most important mobility device in history.
Post Polio Litaff, Association A.C _APPLAC Mexico
- Tips and Techniques for Polio Survivors
- Marinos C. Dalakas, MD
- Nutrition and Post-Polio Lauro S. Halstead, MD, National Rehabilitation Hospital, Washington, DC
- Body's own pain relief 'is best'
- Physiotherapy, braces, special shoes, calipers, and in many cases,
- Fibromyalgia Pain Treatment Options
- Audio MP3 Aclaración del Código "G14"
- Exercise: Use it and Lose it
- Marijuana for Pain Relief: Study Details
- The Post-Polio Institute Protein Power "Diet"
The Polio Crusade
THE POLIO CRUSADE IN AMERICAN EXPERIENCE A GOOD VIDEO THE STORY OF THE POLIO CRUSADE pays tribute to a time when Americans banded together to conquer a terrible disease. The medical breakthrough saved countless lives and had a pervasive impact on American philanthropy that ... Continue reading..http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/polio/