- Marinos C. Dalakas, MD
- Tips and Techniques for Polio Survivors
- Exercise: Use it and Lose it
- Body's own pain relief 'is best'
- Physiotherapy, braces, special shoes, calipers, and in many cases,
- Nutrition and Post-Polio Lauro S. Halstead, MD, National Rehabilitation Hospital, Washington, DC
- The Post-Polio Institute Protein Power "Diet"
- Fibromyalgia Pain Treatment Options
- Marijuana for Pain Relief: Study Details
- A mutated strain of Polio has made its way to Euro...
- Audio MP3 Aclaración del Código "G14"
16 jul. 2019
On 23 April 2019 in Cucuta in Colombia, Sahid ALexander Valero (4 months old) receives one of the four vaccines he got this day ( Rotavirus, polio, the pentavalent, and neumococus) on a health center supported by UNICEF in Cucuta, Colombian border with Venezuela. His mother, Belmar Moncada carried him for two and a half hours from El Tachira, in Venezuela, to this point. "This is very important hes benefiting, so he wont get sick, he wont get any kind of illness. And to have him healthy, to have him warm thats what matters to me".
CARACAS / PANAMA CITY, 14 July, 2019 - A mass polio vaccination campaign for more than 3.1 million children under the age of five in Venezuela started today, led by the Ministry of Health, with support from UNICEF and the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO).
Post Polio Litaff, Association A.C _APPLAC Mexico
México Post Polio Una Vida Un Camino Una Experiencia
- See more at: http://polioamigossinfronteras.blogspot.mx/#sthash.6PkHAkfM.dpuf
Rincón De Post Polio México-
Polio y Efectos Secundarios SPP